Tags:
  1. skaroomi

skaroomi Rookie
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey everyone what's going on? I am a longtime member, first time poster and I figure what better way to start interacting with my favorite forum than posting? So Here goes...

I have been gaming since the days of Donkey Kong in the Arcade, even though my dad had to hold me up to play bc I was 3 years old. I grew up with an Atari 2600 then onto a NES, Genesis, SuperNES etc I just skipped over the Sega Master System even though I wanted one so bad.

My only hobbies are gaming and comic books. No matter how old I get, I can't imagine a life without video games. It always helps to pass the time, created opportunities to meet new friends and kept me out of trouble.

Systems I currently own: Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS1, PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Gameboy Color, Wii, Wii U
    Systems I regret getting rid of: SuperNES, NES, Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PS2, Original Gameboy

Some of my all time favorite games are: Super Mario World, Battletoads, Kid Chameleon, Road Rash, Saints Row III, BioShock Infinite. Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
    Favorite Game series: Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Kart, Assassins Creed

I've always appreciated the awesome threads here on XPG so thank you for staying around and please be here forever.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Welcome to XPG..................Enjoy your stay and Break some stuff!!!

3. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to our wonderful gamming community, hope you stay and chat with everyone here, they know much and can answer many of your questions that you may have about the site and the games you love and play. Have fun here and learn to break STUFS... But please remember to follow the sites rules!