1. rs

rsbarry1985 Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Other
    i have to xbox 360s both flashed when i take the hdd of 1 and put it on the other it cums up with profile corruped and the game saves r i put it back on the other 1 and its fine

2. imcool875

imcool875 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    that was happening to me, the way i fixed it was to delete the corrupted profile (on the console that corrupts it) (delete profile ONLY! not profile and saves) then ater i deleted JUST the profile, i just connected to live and recoverd my profile and all worked great again! give it a shot, i have done it several times with no problems...

3. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity FanBoyFeed
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    use the batch con flag remover... its better than recovering all the time and you keep the achievements you earned

4. rs

rsbarry1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    have tryed what u said b4 when it first happen it started when the kinect dash came out and that ap25 thing i just stopped useing two xboxs but they have sent out a new update i hve to use my second xbox but everything is corruped on it im going to have a mess around later might have to sit dwn and do a big rehase risign but i cant connect my other xbox to live coz it will update so dnt knw what to do thanks for your help oh and none of my xboxes r banned

5. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    funny you should mention this as my brother in law is/was having the same problem, I told him to put his profile on a usb memory stick and use that to transfer between xboxes (keeping his saves on there too) and that seemed to do the trick. Also the new update makes GOD/Arcade games profiles not work too