help with spg save

dribbs Feb 18, 2013

1. dr

dribbs Member
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i got hold of a lego star wars tcs save but to get them to unlock i got to do a spg cos i cant find a save set how do i go about it help plz.

2. CruelGamer

CruelGamer No Pain, No Gain!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You will need:
    -Two controllers
    -A way to transfer the profiles to your xbox's hard drive.
    -The game
    -The profile(s)

Steps:
    1. Sign into the source profile, this is the profile that has all the achievements, with controller #1.
    2. Start the game up if not already.
    3. This is the step where it varies in games. Some games require you to sign in during different loading screens. But during the loading screen (whether for the game's menu, or loading a level) quickly press the guide button on controller #2, then press the "x" button. Using controller #1 now, scroll down to the destination profile (the one you want the achievements to appear on) and sign in on controller #1.
    4. Now press B on controller #2 if the guide is still up.
    5. Once the game/level has loaded you should receive the achievements! If not some games such as COD4 require you to beat a level, kill x amount of people, and what not. It just depends on the game and the achievement. Just experiment with it and you shouldn't have much of a problem [​IMG]

A lot of games that require different means of getting the achievements will include a readme telling you how to perform the glitch. If you have any problem just ask!

3. dr

dribbs Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    tar ill have a go