Help with save files

jblack31938 Dec 9, 2013

1. jb

jblack31938 Newbie
    380/564

So i downloaded some save files but my ps3 doesn't find any save files on the system. I copied them in this order... I created a folder named PS3, then subfolders as follows... SAVEDATA, then copied the save file into that folder. Transferred the file to my PS3. Loaded up the game, went to load game, then when it went to the load screen it said no save file found. But when i back out the game and go to my save files on the system it shows my save files but the game itself doesn't find any..?? Help please as to why the game doesn't read any save files but the system does. Thanks for any help!

2. losparo

losparo Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator TeamXPG
    380/564

Console:
    Playstation 4
    you would need to re sign the save game to your profile/device. I have been out of the ps3 scene for a bit so im not sure if things have advanced but this was previously done with aldostools bruteforce save editor. You can google aldostools to find his tools. Maybe someone else can enlighten us both on a easier method.

3. jb

jblack31938 Newbie
    0/47

Thanks man, I appreciate your help I'll look into that and see what I can find. If I figure it out or find an easy way I'll repost and thanks again for your response!

4. jb

jblack31938 Newbie
    0/47

Ok no luck and apparently all the save files on this site are gonna be that way.. so I just think this site is useless so now I'm just waiting on a reply from the site administrator to just cancel my account.