Help with hdd compatibility fixer for xbox 1 games on slim 360 rgh

wolfarvak69 Dec 4, 2013

1. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Greetings. I had no problem doing this with JTAG X360s, now the slim 360 I am having an issue. I downloaded the hdd compat fixer and ran it thru XEX MENU put it in my SlimMU the 5 gig enternal and tried USB0 my 2 tb hdd and USB1 the usb stick 15 gigs but is almost full about 200 mb left. I get the error below and I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix this or do i just need to buy a freakin internal 500 gig drive for slim for anything xbox1 or emulators to work?

my error is: The Create File is Error 2: Device Does not Exist or does not have a sector size compatible with 4k buffers.

Is this error because of only 300 mb or so left on usb1 my stick which has content files of gta5 and battlefield 4 so its almost full?
    or usb0 over 200 gigs left of the 2tb drive or the SlimMu only being a 5 gig internal.

Can someone help me I can play some emulators like s360 but not intellivision or atari emulator or sega :( This worked fine in non slims but now need to get that HDD1 HDDX showing and yes i enabled it in advanced settings. thanks for the support :)

2. su

supermandx64 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You can take any hdd and just formate it fat32.

3. em

emmettsyah Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    U [must] need an hdd1 to play xbox classics no matter what...