1. br

brunfern Newbie
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hiya, hope i am posting in the right bit, today my son spent £17 of his birthday money to download the map pack for COD World at War, he went straight on Nazi Zombis and joined a game he was only in it for a few mins when his name started flashing and he found himself in the lobby with minus millions xp and cant get online at all with this game now, it just says level 1 required, can anyone offer any help or advice? i myself know very little about xbox but im trying to learn as quick as i can so i can help my son who loves xbox but he has only just turned 8 so although he knows a lot more than me he still has a lot to learn too, any help or advice much appreciated.

2. ta

taran365 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm guessing your son entered a hacked lobby? Maybe look around the forums to find someone that could maybe reset your sons stats.

3. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Your son has been deranked. This basically means that he has no rank at all. In order to fix this, you need to either make a new account or use a [email protected] patch to fix his level. Ask around in the [email protected] forums saying what you've said here. I'm sure that somebody would be happy to help you. As for how, well, they'll need to recover the account with the email and password. As long as somebody who has the orange name or the trusted seller badge offers, you'll be fine. Take caution against giving away your details to other members.

4. Ad

AddictedGamer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess I could host him a lobby. However, since that lobby was done by ISO and NOT by RGH I don't know if I will be bale to reset his rank or not.

5. Tony B

185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    As long as you have the correct patches, it should be fine. Like I said, it can only be done through a recovery.

Since he only has 8 posts, I wouldn't trust this person with my account to be honest.

6. james2452

james2452 Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i can fix his rank. I got deranked as well but can not fix my own only other peoples as my friend got deranked in the same game and i fixed his. The derank mod is the worst it will end up killing the online zombies off. :( Message me on here if you want me to rank him back up by joining my game.

7. Tony B

185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
  8. Ad

AddictedGamer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was not offering to recovery his account, I meant a checkboard infection.

Also, what does posts have to do with it?

9. br

brunfern Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hiya, sorry for late reply, we managed to get someone from here to fix this for him, just want to say a big thankyou to you all for taking the time to reply and for your help & advice, thanks guys.