Help! NFS The Run Lvl. 40 save needed (and here's why)......

tafternoon Aug 3, 2013

1. tafternoon

tafternoon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everyone. I'm not exactly 'new' to save modding or rehasing saves, but I don't do it that much. In fact the only games I really play on the Xbox 360 are all racing games, with a few Star Trek, Star Wars, Lego, or Rock Band/Guitar Hero games thrown in. His/my gamertag is FORZA AARON. If you see this gamertag online it's me and not my son (he does not/will not play online), although I'm rarely online playing. Which is why I'm here begging.

My son is autistic. And he LOVES racing games. One of the issues with autism is obsessive/compulsive behavior. Where this becomes an issue with video games is this; when he sees a car or track in the game menus, he doesn't understand why he can't use it. The concept of 'progression' is lost on him. This is okay as long as I'm able to play the game and progress naturally, gradually unlocking all of the content. I've done this with many games such as PGR 3 and 4, Grid 2, Forza Horizon, NFS Hot Pursuit, and others. Some games have been unlocked by simply using another racer's save and resigning/rehashing it, such as GRID and Test Driver Ferrari Racing Legends. Other games, such as Forza 3 and 4, I have had to resort to using mod programs such as Horizon, with the help of other apps like Modio and Party Buffalo to rehash/resign the saves to mod his levels and cash to the point where all of the events are now opened, and there's enough cash for me to buy all the cars in the game for him. Yes, this has resulted in a console/gamertag ban on Turn 10 servers, but I don't care, since he only plays offline.

So here we are. I have been playing Need For Speed: The Run for some time, unlocking cars and events. I have purchased ALL of the DLC content for this game including the "Time Savers Pack", which unlocked all of the cars except for about 10 or so that you have to achieve certain online goals to unlock them. The sad fact is, while I'm pretty good at this game and others, I simply can't achieve the majority of them. Many of the objectives require you to come in 1st in a race or a session, in a certain car, and I'm just not that good as compared to other racers who play online all the time. So, I don't know how I can unlock these last few cars for my son.

If anyone has a game save with all of the cars unlocked including those requiring online objectives are met, I would be GREATLY appreciative! I'm not so concerned with it being Level 35 or 40, as I can play offline with certain races and get a lot of XP per race and get to those levels without to much difficulty. I am currently at level 30 on his save. ANYTHING with all of the online objectives being met with all the cars unlocked would be AWESOME and you'd make a kid very happy, and a dad a little less stressed out.

I've posted this request on other site forums also, in hopes of finding some help. You guys all over the internet have helped me immensely with game unlock issues in the past. Thanks!

2. ma

maitham17 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  3. tafternoon

tafternoon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks, resigning/rehasing it now! We'll see what happens!

4. tafternoon

tafternoon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Still have several 'online' cars to unlock with that save.