Help Needed with skyrim

DarkKnightRises1 Jan 30, 2013

1. DarkKnightRises1

DarkKnightRises1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ---Hey everybody. I am new to modding and I have horizon already, but I really want a somewhat tweaked skyrim god save. I don't know how to make one myself because I do not have skyrim for the pc. All I have is an xbox 360. I was just wondering if someone could be nice enough to make me a tweaked skyrim god save.
    ---By tweaked, I mean that I want a pre character customization save, all skills, I would like to be somewhere between level 100 and 200, all smithing equipment so that i can make anything and everything that I want, infinite gold, decent start out armor, 999 health potions, somewhere between 550 and 700 health (I want enough health that I won't get killed by a low level enemy, but not soo much that a high level enemy won't even scratch me and I will never see my health go down), infinite sprint and magica, skeleton key, also I don't want overpowered weapons (instead of overpowered weapons, could I get a ring or necklace that allows me to smith weapons and armor 50% to 100% better, I don't want to 1shot or 1 hit kill every enemy, i don't mind 1 shot or 1 hit killing low level enemies though), maxed out daedric arrows + ebony arrows also could someone add all ingredients to make health and fortify smithing potions, I want my player speed to be normal, and could I get all dragon shouts and all spells, when it comes to weapons I don't really care what you give me as long as I have some low damage weapons that I can break to get all the enchantments. Other than that anything else that I didn't mention I want maxed out. (NOTE: I also have the dragonborne and dawnguard dlc's but i don't want any armor or weapons from either in my inventory, i also don't want any spells, shuts, or powers from either as well, I want to get those on my own).
    ---I know this is a lot, but could somebody please do this for me and upload the Gamesave to mediafire so that i can use horizon to put it on my profile (I now how to do this easily enough) . I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

2. pinchecommander

pinchecommander Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Dude, i been also asking for help but no one is helping. Its already like my 4th day asking for help. I'm asking 3 simple things and thats it. :( Hopefully that we get helped soon. :D

3. DarkKnightRises1

DarkKnightRises1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hopefully someone decides to be nice and help us.

4. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
  5. rosssiou

rosssiou Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    oh my friend i've been asking for help more than 3 months and no body "have the time" to help me... but if you want i could provide a pre character creation with 2500 of health and magicka and 9999 of stanmina you star at level one with all perks at the begining of the game you will see ten chest that contain all the stuff of the famous developers stuff you just need the time for seek the things you want here is the links if you are interested and sorry for my english im from CR:http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/57405-skyrim-modded-save-best-than-developers-staf/#.UQmpbh12Tu8
    (Always glad to help)

jaja one those are mine

6. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    just did a quick search and found those. also at the bottom of this page in the similar topics section are some other topics may be worth looking into.

7. DarkKnightRises1

DarkKnightRises1 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the help, I may look into the skyrim save mod service at the bottom of the page.

8. pinchecommander

pinchecommander Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox