Help me out of a Skyrim death-loop

IHasLemon Jan 21, 2013

1. IH

IHasLemon Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi,

So basically I was playing Skyrim and I tried to jump from a very high cliff in to some water, however what I thought was water was just weird looking soil and I died. As a precaution, I saved the game before I jumped, however for some reason it saved a few seconds later and by then I was still in midair, for some reason my autosave was off and my last save before that was ages ago.

I cannot reach the water from where I jumped and I can't think of anything that could save me, apparently shouts don't work in midair and I don't have "Become Ethereal" anyway..

I've resorted to trying to find a way of making MY skyrim save invincible just for a few seconds from when I'm in midair to when I hit the ground, I haven't tried but from what I can see, the 360revolution one only can spawn items. If there is some kind of 'armour of negating fall damage' or whatever that could work too.

Anyway please help me out of my stupidity, any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

2. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    All i can say mate is HA HA, just joking right the only other thing you can do is maybe load your previous save/autosave not before you jumped :p. not sure why it saved on mid-air maybe a glitch.

May i advise you to download some awesome skyrim saves from this site, we got all kinds of skyrim saves including godlike character, characters with all armors, weapons, items etc also something iv made was you can play as a dremora lord and the beautiful hroki :LOL:.
    recently iv made a save that has everthing in skyrim including the 2 dlc (dawnguard and hearthfire)

3. IH

IHasLemon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the reply, I've downloaded a "god mode" skyrim which is fun and all but the problem is that I was working on getting all the achievements in skyrim and I'm halfway through some quests etc... which would be a pain to re-do, god mode or not. Also it's my main profile so I'd rather use that, I know I could load my autosave but I had just turned it off for some reason and forgot to turn it back on so i'd lose like 8 hours of progress :/

Thats why I'm here, I'm very new to all this but I've seen like in minecraft you can just edit your inventory of YOUR save, I was hoping that there was a way to instantly make you invincible in skyrim, or spawn some kind of invincible armour, I dunno :/

So thanks for the reply but that's not really what I'm looking for :S

4. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Give me the save where you are stuck mid air, I'll get you to the bottom safely, unless you're falling too fast.

5. IH

IHasLemon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok, thanks for your offer- I've looked at some people who edit game saves but what always seems to be the problem is that unfortunately this happened in an area of the new dragonborn DLC, seems like everything that could go wrong did haha. So can you do anything with it considering I'm that new area?

6. TRUExSKILLxKILL

TRUExSKILLxKILL I
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    No, Dragonborn isn't out yet, so I can't do it for you.

7. IH

IHasLemon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok, well Feb 5th I think it comes out for PC, so I'll check your thread around then :)