Hello everyone

Memphy May 21, 2013

1. Memphy

Memphy Blunts and Bombay
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What is going on guys, my name is Alex and it is a great joy to be a part of the community. I just recently found the site when I was looking for some 1000G game save sets, and I signed up and started posting. I am not new to forums so you dont have to tell me to read the rules, I already have read them. I am a pretty laid back gamer and I used to be a big time modder and hacker. Used to own flashed xbox drives and jtags to modify games online and burn games offline and access all the cool stuff that regular buyers cant. But those days are behind me now that I am in college and have grown up. Im 19, turning 20 in december, and I am pretty laid back. I listen to country music, rap (when im smoking) and rock when im lifting. I love video games so please feel free to add me, I would love to game with some community members.

The games I am currently playing are Halo 4, Gears 3, Gears Judgement, Forza 4 and Blitz the League: 2. I occasionally use steam to play, but not as much as I used to.

Gamertag - Memphy

I am pretty big into GFX and graphic design, so I will be hanging around there a lot. No I will not do a random signature for you so don't bother asking, and I am not a fan of the 350x20 dimensions, I normally make sigs bigger than that. If you would like to request one, message me, and if you give me something other than, "Halo render, my name, make it cool" i might actually make one.

Anyways, im glad to be a part of the site, so ya, look forward to meeting some people and possibly gaming with them.

2. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    welcome alex.enjoy the site :gamer4: :gamer4:

3. streg

streg Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to XPG community!!