Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming Edition Question

Vash The Stampede Aug 26, 2012

1. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys i have a question i just got this today because it didnt work tried on multi pc's

anyways iv installed this today and im getting lag ( cough cough sad since this is a gamers edition)

and my question is does anyone have one off theses and do you know how to fix this?
    iv looked every where online and they are very dumb i do not want to make the screen smaller just for a 1 second faster the lag is about 2-4 seconds per frame and i can play any game with that lag

if anyone can help that would be very helpful

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

If your trying to play via the PC then don't, just use that for recording there will always be a delay on it, play on TV as normal and record via PC.

3. Vash The Stampede

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    ok i wanted to try to keep everything on the pc side lol (im use to the internal pci chips) but iv hooked the xbox to the pvr and pvr to the tv and the xbox worked like a charm thanks for your help XD (im such a noob lol) im going to be uploading soon testing videos on here to see if anyone thinks they came out good

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

If you need help with editing let me know and I'll show you Sony Vegas.

5. Vash The Stampede

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    i will take you up with that ^_^ i will learn a bit and i will message you if i run into any problems ^_^

6. stefano7

stefano7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi addz, I myself have just bought a HD PVR too and been looking into the best editing software? Could you help me at all? Best program etc, would be really appreciated mate, thank you :)

7. AD

ADDZ Guest

Total Media Extreme 2 is best to record your games (Use the PS3 setting for Xbox 360, it looks sharper).
    Sony Vegas to render and edit them, add music ect.

8. stefano7

stefano7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wondered why i couldnt change my settings properly, was using tme 1 not 2, was crashing everytime I changed to ps3 setting :/