Has XboxOne "Fought Back" or simply listened to "Us?"

nnn Jun 20, 2013

1. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I am SUPER excited to hear about XboxOne removing there policies into now not having to check in every 24hrs, not having to be online to play games, being able to lend, re-sell games at your own will, etc.

I think that XboxOne has somewhat fought back from the E3 incident with the PS4. What can the PS4 say bad about the XboxOne now? Nothing really, there will ALWAYS still be pros and cons for anything, which includes BOTH consoles. But since XboxOne has made this MASSIVE change, I think that the polls will switch to XboxOne as the #1 console. Even though it is $100's more, that is all because of the Kinect. For the Xbox 360, let me ask you, how much was the Kinect? $100's. Could you buy it separate? Yes. What happened to the price of the 360 if it came with it? The price went up $100's.

See, that is the only reason why the price is different from the PS4, in my opinion. Others may say the graphics card, or any other parts in the XboxOne. Also, why would I want to have a touch pad on my controller, when I can just use generic words such as "Xbox on" and it turns on? Plus, I can just tell my XboxOne to switch from game-to-game, station-to-station, without really doing anything.

Lastly, I do believe that Microsoft has listened to us fans. We gave them all the issues that we were going to have if we bought the "old" XboxOne. We told them multiple times that if their policies stayed the same, then we would leave their service. That's why they removed these policies and allowed us to make gaming be the greatest sensation in our own control/at our own will.

In conclusion, has the XboxOne fought back and listened to us fans? Yes. Do I believe that the polls will gradually switch from PS4 winning to XboxOne being the #1 console? Yes. Do I believe that XboxOne will be the next generation gaming and becoming more together by making TV, gaming, and voice controls, all-in-one? Yes.

Thanks,
    GFXArtist

*I take credit for writing this.*

2. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes, it has fought back and now the Xbox One is #1 best seller on amazon while PS4 Launch Edition is at number 15.

3. music714

music714 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no its all bs with no prove still buying ps4
    im a xbox 360 player since day one.

4. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Watch them pull another 180 on XBONE buyers and re implement the policies later down the line haha

M$ is still money hungry, My thought is they just did it since they can feel their pockets getting lighter.

Many friends of mine are getting the XBONE and I kinda hope it doesn't turn out to be crap but in another way I hope it does crash and burn so they can come to the Sony side lol

5. nesta12345

nesta12345 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    playstations games look miles better plus it got more power.

6. omegaultimo2

omegaultimo2 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    To be honest what exclusives do playstation have that Xbox one doesn't?driveclub?
    Yea cause that looks like awesomeness.Ima give my honest opinion

I'm was going to get the ps4 but I really really didnt want to.
    Never liked the online experience and the games they produce apart from the odd one
    Are terrible

Now that they went back on there policies I'm certain to get a Xbox one
    And this hardware thing that ps4 fanboys keep pointing to now the policy's changed.
    Does it matter?Wasnt Xbox 360 less powerful than the ps3 to begin with?

They still brought us blockbuster games.
    Sure as hell ill be happy to sit on my minecraft xb1 edition while u guys can play driveclub

Been a 360 user for a long time now and will stay one

7. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    they had to or people who has no connection or poor one would have to go to ps4