Halo 5 news/rumors, 343 need help

XPGSaints Feb 8, 2013

1. XPGSaints

XPGSaints XPG Donator Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [font=Tahoma,]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]343 Looking for help with Halo![/font][/font]
    [font=Tahoma,]
    Hardcore Gamer pointed out a recent job listing at 343 Industries:[/font]

“343 Industries is looking for an experienced Creative Director to lead and deliver a groundbreaking new AAA entertainment experience set in the Halo universe.”​
    [font=Tahoma,]
    Check out the full job description here.[/font]
    [font=Tahoma,]
    They may be looking for someone to take the Halo franchise in a different direction. Only time will tell…..
    [/font]
    [font=Tahoma,]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Frank O'Connor discusses the Future of Halo[/font][/font]

In a recent blogpost, Frank O’Connor discussed his thoughts about Halo 4 and the future of Halo.
    “It wasn’t flawless by any stretch of the imagination, but by most objective criteria, it was a resounding success. So we know we have a lot to do. And we know we have a lot to learn. But we also know that we now have the capacity, the teamwork, the technology and the experience to do much better next time.
    There are a ton of things we wish we could done better: Features that didn’t make it into the final game. Glitches that emerged. Missteps made. DLC fiascos. Communication breakdowns.
    But there were things that went astonishingly well – the creation of a genuinely competitive AAA studio chief among them. A collection of talent and souls that can do something genuinely amazing on this and next-generation hardware. The overhaul of an amazing game engine – but one that really needed to be overhauled – and an amassed education on systems, people, code and audience that will stand us in great stead for the future.”
    In fact, O’Connor is more excited about the future and with good reason. After receiving rave reviews from the press and strong support from the community, Halo 4 proved that the series could live on without Bungie.
    But what happens to Halo now?
    “Technically, this should be a retrospective, but it’s safe to say I’m more excited about the future than the past. Excited about what this team is already working on. Excited about what this team is capable of. And excited about the future of Halo. A future we want you to be a part of. A future we’re building for you.”

Halo 5 is an upcoming Halo game, introduced during Microsoft’s E3 press event, as the second chapter in the Reclaimer trilogy starting with Halo 4. Little else is known about it. It is said this chapter will be a little bit darker than most of the Halo games.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
  2. MenasGR

MenasGR Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I loved Halo 4 story-wise,and gameplay-wise. I haven't been a Halo fan for a long time,but i thought H4 was a good first step in the new trilogy.
    I have faith in 343.