YouTube GTAV Delay Influences the Next Generation of Gaming (Commentary)

GamrInsanity Feb 1, 2013

1. GamrInsanity

GamrInsanity FanBoyFeed
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Everyone was all pumped up in anticipation of the box art reveal of Grand Theft Auto 5 on the 31st of January. Looks like Rockstar Games and Take Two had other plans when the clock was striking the eleventh hour for the reveal. They announced a new date and it wasn't in the spring. Gamers were outraged and spoke their mind on why this was such a bad idea. This is the best thing Rockstar could have done to ensure that the die hard GTA fans get the experience they deserve.

All gameplay was captured with the Elgato Game Capture HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkoJrSQt7JU&hd=1

2. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    I think by the time the game has a 100% for sure launch date the next gen console will be at least announced if not close after for launch. I don't know how well a code would work as people would just sell it and play on the outdated console as there will still be a ton of people on Xbox 360 as 720 will be expensive. The servers for live will probably last about a year after 720 launch on 360. I've been glad they have waited the whole time. I agree with you, I'd rather they have a game done right than a rushed game. I am a hardcore GTA fan as well.