GTA V ships 29 million units worldwide

Bullet Oct 29, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

In their Q2 fiscal report for 2014, Take-Two has revealed that Grand Theft Auto V has shipped a massive 29 million copies worldwide since its release in September.
    According to the press release, GTA V “received extraordinary reviews, including over 160 perfect scores worldwide, and already has sold-in nearly 29 million units, exceeding the lifetime sell-in of Grand Theft Auto IV on console in less than six weeks after launch. We believe Grand Theft Auto V is the fastest-selling entertainment release in history*, grossing over $800 million in retail sales during the first 24 hours after launch and over $1 billion in only three days.”

Now that's an impressive accolade for a game that had so many issue at launch. Just goes t5o show though , 29 million people cant be wrong right?

More Grand Theft Auto News

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. xgardian

xgardian Member
    25/47

This tells my actual location when you're not look
    Console:
    Xbox
    so many issue and just goes t5o show. :l

Anyways! GTA V was the first rockstar game I have ever been able to stomach long enough to complete. I honestly don't see why people like GTA so much. Everyone jizzes over it. But it seems I am pretty alone and will probably be flamed for having such an opinion.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="xgardian" data-time="1383100337">
    <div>
    so many issue and just goes t5o show. :l

Anyways! GTA V was the first rockstar game I have ever been able to stomach long enough to complete. I honestly don't see why people like GTA so much. Everyone jizzes over it. But it seems I am pretty alone and will probably be flamed for having such an opinion.
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Im with you on that one ;)<br>