GTA V Online Part 1 Patch Next Week

Nasyr Jun 2, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Grand Theft Auto Five, does this game ever stop to impress? Their ingenuity and innovative ideas show how dedicated they really are to their game. This is one company I can really sit back and say, wow. I dislike the gaming companies who go from one game to another like it's a piece of bread with no dedication inputted to what members buy and expect the best of. An example would be Assassins Creed, you see a new game coming out basically every month. They are now decreasing in profits and ask for feedback on what they can do to help them better themselves, it's too late..

Now to get back on topic, GTA V is coming out with a Part 1 new patch for it's online gameplay. It will bring new airplanes, helicopters, guns, cars and customizations. All the things we all like and honestly they look mint. They truly are thinking outside the box and I will show the images of the updates below this article. The following story like they do for every update follows, “Due to a surge in high-end crime across southern San Andreas, demand for luxury goods and services is at an all-time high. Upscale merchants of all kinds are scrambling to fill their inventories to serve the newly wealthy.” Sounds almost like a hitman to me if I was at first glance reading this. ​

[​IMG]
    Dress the new Enus Windsor with eight vehicle wraps inspired by the high-end designers of Rockford Hills.​

[​IMG]
    For a subtle way to travel, contact your Elitas agent about the solid gold Buckingham Swift Deluxe. ​

[​IMG]
    The Combat PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) coming soon to Ammu-Nation.​

[​IMG]
    The classic lines of the new Albany Virgo add style to any garage.​

[​IMG]
    Just like the Benefactor Stirling GT, the Pegassi Osiris features gull-wing doors.​

[​IMG]
    The solid gold Buckingham Luxor Deluxe shines in the Los Santos skies.​

[​IMG]
    Hundreds of new clothing items and accessories are arriving to exclusive clothiers.​

[​IMG]
    Coming soon to Legendary Motorsport, the Pegassi Osiris.​

Images follow from the Rockstar website

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015