GTA V: New Online Patch Xbox and PS3 5th October

Bullet Oct 5, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Rockstar has rolled out another GTA V Online patch for Xbox and PS3. Although the PS3 patch is live right now, we wont see the Xbox 360 title update until later today as Rockstar are still working with Microsoft to get the title update released.

The latest title update is said to fix the online issues that gamers have been tormented by this past 5 days, this is includes disappearing cash, character deletion , loosing purchased buildings and genera stability overall.

[​IMG]

Whether this fixes all the online problems remains to be seen.
    If you have updated on PS3, please let us know if it has fixed your issues.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  2. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Goodbye Violent Duct farming!

3. TheBobaTheFett

TheBobaTheFett Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did they actually stop the farming of Violent Duct? because i have yet to get that mission. Any time i call Gerald he only gives me No Hay Bronca. Never did Violent Duct once so far. But i still managed to get to a higher level and get over $800,000 doing missions and races.

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TheBobaTheFett" data-time="1380969099">
    <div>
    Did they actually stop the farming of Violent Duct? because i have yet to get that mission. Any time i call Gerald he only gives me No Hay Bronca. Never did Violent Duct once so far. But i still managed to get to a higher level and get over $800,000 doing missions and races.
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Oh yea, they got their priorities , they patch anything that may let people rank up faster , but leave all the broken features of the game, like connection issues etc....

5. Za

Zaaach11 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Whats the violent duct farming?