GTA V MONEY DROP!!

Lauren&Trevor Oct 25, 2016

1. La

Lauren&Trevor Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi all, I'm new to the community and somewhat new to gta v on xbox 360. I'm wondering if there is anyone who could help with a money drop if it's not too much trouble? I think I only have about $200,000 in game cash and it's hard to get anywhere when a lot of the heists don't pay out much. a guy who I was in a session with yesterday gave me $40,000 but then went offline and although it was appreciated it doesn't go very far in this game as I'm sure a lot of you know lol. so any help would be greatly appreciated. if you can help just send me a message for my gamer tag, thanks in advance :)

2. THE ViiIRU5

THE ViiIRU5 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey dude, i do have mods for the 360, im not entirely sure if they still work, however i can drop as much as you want. These are modder pool lobbies therefore i cant drop you money unless im on your account playing on your character. And keep in mind once you transfer to next gen you cant transfer again. Also you end up popping up on Rockstars radars, this happened to me and my 360 character got like a ban i think, been a while since i have been on the 360.

Its risky af now but i luckily gave myself like 500 mill before i transferred over to next gen but yet its still not enough, new dlc makes your money pour out of your pocket like water. Over priced, no wonder so many people bend rules to get money

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
  3. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Yea they been banning big time lately.

4. Francisco Cuevas

Francisco Cuevas Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Money drop please?