GTA Online Gets More Custom Classic Lowriders, New Sumo Adversary Mode

Heavy Smoker Mar 15, 2016

1. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    [​IMG]
    Rockstar has released more Lowriders content for Grand Theft Auto Online today, adding Custom Classics to Benny's Original Motor Works, including the Vapid Slamvan, the brand new Dundreary Virgo Classic, and upgrades to transform the Willard Faction into the Faction Custom Donk.​
    As well as these new Custom Classics, you'll also find the new Compact Rifle and Double Barrel Shotgun at Ammu-Nation, both ideal for drive-bys. Then there's new street apparel to buy, alongside 16 new tattoo designs across Los Santos' parlours, and three fresh hairstyles for each gender.​
    And last but not least, is the new Sumo Adversary Mode, enabling you to jump behind the wheel of your favourite ride and go solo or team up to force your rivals out of the designated arena. Last team standing in the arena before the timer runs out is declared the winner.​
    All of this new Lowriders: Custom Classics stuff and other content is available in Grand Theft Auto Online for GTA V now. Check it out in the trailer and images below.​
    https://youtu.be/uAzqSzGmfC4​
    [​IMG]

2. Ah

Ahmad465 Newbie
    0/47

Will we get all this in single player also

Sent from my Lenovo S60-a using Tapatalk

3. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Pretty sure most of it goes into single player except the online modes ;). It will be like the other DLCs when the new cars and stuff are already in your garage. If not then my mistake, I haven't played GTA V single player in a while.

4. Ah

Ahmad465 Newbie
    0/47

OK thanks

Sent from my Lenovo S60-a using Tapatalk