1. Bu

Bullet Guest

XPG has inside information that Rockstar is already hiring coders for the next game in the Grand theft auto series, GTA 6
    GTA 5 hasnt even released and already Rockstar are already making the plans for GTA 6.
    Rockstars Leslie Benzies has said:

How friggin awesome would that be XPG? Imagine for a minute being able to jump on a plane and visit every city! As you know , each of the Grand theft autos has been set within either Liberty City, Los Santos, Vice City, or London. Can you imagine how big the game would be if they somehow tied all these cities and the characters within them together? Seems like a big ask to me , but it would be great if they did do it.

GTA 5 is now set for a September release 2013 As a Player of GTA 5 , you will get to play as three characters: Trevor, Franklin, and Michael. The missions will require teamwork and give gamers the option to swap between each of them on the fly. Once the player chooses to change character, the remaining two characters become automated and continue carrying out set objectives throughout the game.

Pc gaming specs have been covered in this article.

2. AXkill3R

AXkill3R StormKing
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    very nice information

3. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    I'm surprised this isn't already a mod for PC. Only thing I can see holding it back for consoles is space.