GTA 5 Next-Gen: Features Roundup

reloadmydeagle Nov 16, 2014

1. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    With the upcoming much-awaited launch of the next gen edition of GTA 5, I've decided to make an article doing a roundup of all the new features to expect when this game launches. Without further ado, let's begin.

Increase in graphics and FPS - The next-gen editions of GTA 5 will run at 30 FPS in a whopping 1080p resolution.

Heists - Heists, the much awaited addon to GTA 5, will be hitting Xbox One and PS4 consoles, as well as the older gen consoles on Tuesday, November 18, the day that next gen GTA 5 releases. It will be a day 1 patch.

First person - This is my favorite new feature of GTA 5. You now get to see the GTA world in a new aspect of first person on the next-gen consoles, making the world seem much bigger, and creating a CoD-looking open world environment.

Benefits to upgraders - If you're upgrading from an older version of GTA 5, you will receive numerous benefits such as exclusive cars, weapons, and missions.

Benefits to pre-orderers - If you pre-order the game before its release on the 18th, you will receive $1,000,000 in-game currency. $500k of it for single player, $500k for online.

PS4 Dualshock features - PS4 players will be able to make use of the dualshock PS4 controller abilities.
    • Access GTA Online's interaction menu by holding the DualShock 4's touch-pad
    • Phone calls and police radio sounds will emit from the DualShock 4's speaker
    • Swipe the touch-pad up or down to change weapons
    • Swipe the touch-pad left or right to change the radio station
    • The DualShock 4 light bar will flash red and blue when you have a Wanted level
    New tweaks to the gameplay - Some new features to the gameplay and world that will be included in the next-gen GTA 5 that will make gameplay more immersive include the following.
    • Increased draw distances
    • More wildlife
    • Upgraded weather
    • Upgraded damage affects

Well, that's a round up of almost all the new features to be expected when GTA 5 for PS4 and Xbox One release on November 18th. The release price will, of course, be $60.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DelBoy" data-time="1416248939">
    <div>
    where is the hiets for x360 its been promising for time and time
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, in addition to the day 1 update for PS4 and Xbox One there will also be an update the same day for old gen with heists. So you no longer have to wait! ;)