Green Screen When I Turn Xbox On no error help

Golden9999 Oct 26, 2015

1. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi I get a green screen when I turn on the Xbox One and I have searched the forums to see if anyone else has this problem, is there anyone that could help please. I have tried doing a hard reset and still the same result and I have tried unplugging everything from the Xbox One and from the walls and still the same result and get the green screen of death with the logo Xbox One with 3 loading circles.

2. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I guess that you are on the preview program and may be getting the NXOE dashboard.

Firstly try unplugging the console from the power supply then unplug any accessories such as external Hard Drives and the Kinect camera. Then try plugging the console back (less accessories) in and powering it on. Hopefully this will get the console up and running.

If this does not work then you could try using the USB recovery method below although this is not really recommended if you are on the preview program (If you are on the preview program please check the preview forums on the Xbox site prior to doing this).

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/system/offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

3. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay thanks for the quick reply. I am on the preview program for the NXOE dashboard so this would explain why I am getting the green screen, so all I have to do is wait 48 hours for the console to be on for the new dashboard as it seems.