gow 3 rank reset

rsbarry1985 Nov 22, 2011

1. rs

rsbarry1985 Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Other
    i got reset on gears 3 today i was level 72 heres how it happened ive got to xbox 360s 1 online and 1 off my profile is on usb and i was playing on my online 1 and went to work and loaded my profile on my offline 1 all stats were there but the achivements were missing turned it off and on then bang level 1 the only thing i can think off it my offline hasnt got the title update 2 on it any1 else had the same thing

2. teddyfeathers

teddyfeathers .. Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    same here and ive read a few other gamers saying the same thing.Mine happened in the first couple weeks of the release. Mine was also on usb but I accidently selected to load of the hard drive which is where mine went wrong ive read other people saying if you sign in or out during loading screens.

Havent read a solution to the matter except for having to start again.

Sorry Man

3. ke

kero Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Your rank seems to be in your save. If you delete your save you go back to rank 1. So im guessing something has happend to your save.

4. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I believe your rank is stored in your "playerdata" file in your save location. I thought they were supposed to fix this since this was a big problem with gears too and clearing the cache but it seems like they didn't fix this at all.