Elite_Hunter15 Oct 8, 2016

1. Elite_Hunter15

Elite_Hunter15 Rookie
    10/47

Student
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    Hello! My name is Leif Erickson (yes, like the famous explorer). I'm 17 years old and I was born and raised in the Dominican Republic. In 2012, I moved from there to New York (and later to New Jersey) to live with my dad (great man right here and I'll tell you why). My dad introduced me to technology, along with video games, at a young age. He worked with computers when I was in diapers. When I turned 4, my dad bought my first video game console: an Xbox. We used to play Halo and Need for Speed together (and I'd get my ass handed). Ever since then I became an avid gamer. I started gaming on PC as well and I'd create maps with crazy stuff for Halo. Sometime later, my dad bought me a PS3. I became a completionist after discovering the concept of trophies and I always look forward to getting the most out of a game.

I'm here because I want to be part of something. I used to be part of gaming forums as a kid but started drifting apart. I realized it's kinda hard to find friends to play with online so I'd like meet people here that share the same game interests. I have a PS4 and an Xbox One. If you want to know what games I play, here's my profile:

[​IMG]

Not to exaggerate but I want to create a "family" of gamers. Play together to have fun, laugh, and cry. I'm also prone to gamesharing when possible.

P.S. Sorry for the long intro lol

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Intro is fine. LOL Welcome to XPG.......................Enjoy your stay!!!

3. Elite_Hunter15

Elite_Hunter15 Rookie
    10/47

Student
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    Thank you good sir!