Ghost Recon - Future Soldier

HXP Nov 25, 2011

1. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello its me again ! Some of you may have watched the Gameplay and Release Trailers of " Ghost Recon - Future Soldier " I think it looks preety cool. I have also loved "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" so I know I will love this new Title from Ubisoft too. What I like the most is the third person view, so you can see your Character all the Time while he makes cool moves. Normaly the Game should be Released in the first Quarter of 2012, but now I have heared that it will come at the end of 2011 - so within 4 Weeks. And the Game will only release for Consoles and not for PC. Maybe on PC there will only be a multiplayer mode. I dont know what is true or what is Rumor and what is not. You know Ubisoft and other big game producers change their comments every day or week. So anyway i want to play this game. Now my Question to all of you.- Do you like third person Shooters ? For me I like 3rd Person Games a lot, and for me there is only 1 Ego Shooter that I like the most. (Modern Warfare series). What do you think about the Game ? Are you going to buy this game ? Do you have any new or useful Information about this ? What is your opinion ? ;) :rolleyes:

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

3. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very Nice ! I have also found this one - You can even use Kinect to modify your Guns and Stuff !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE4_bXJQ7A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0p--koXXaE&feature=related

4. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    Odd enough I play a ton more first person shooters than 3rd person shooters. Yet I am a beast on 3rd person shooters. I think I will get weather or not I will buy it depends on if I like it. I think it's worth a try for sure.