Getting reset for gamesaving

FragTaLe Sep 16, 2013

1. FragTaLe

FragTaLe Banned BANNED
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey I just joined this site but I was wondering is it possible to get your gamerscore reset for gamesaving? thanks for any responses.

2. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hasnt happened to me after like 2 years of doing it

3. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Never happened to me but I wouldn't say it is not possible to get banned by doing it say you loaded a save and the achievements pops out of order.

4. Dr

Dreadnort Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    As with anything it is always possible. Doing too much gamerscore in one go like 5k for example will often get you noticed. As XPGDarkside has said out of order can be a giveaway, as can popping online specific achievements offline or 1000g in 1 minute (usually this kind of thing happens in "Load & Pop" gamesaves). Basically the best way to avoid getting caught is to simply be ssensible. Go for Save sets where possible. If you do use "Load & Pop" gamesaves then make a dummy gamertag on your xbox first and use it as a testing ground. That way you'll see what is unlocked and when. Use sites like 360Achievements or True Achievements to look up the game and see what the requirements to unlock the achievement are. That will help to determine whether you should be Online or Offline when you use the save.

Personally I tend to use Load & pop SAVES on games I've already been through once, ones that might make you repeat the game on hardest difficulty for example or that have time consuming requirements that you really just don't want to have to go through. That way it looks alot more natural.