Getting re-married in Skyrim

LPfan Nov 6, 2012

1. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well, I was out seeking clues on where Mercer is hiding, went into the building in Riften, and then got attacked by 2 goons, and apparently killed my marriage partner, my partner in crime, my walking storage, and so on. Not just hunched over, just dead. Lol. Is there any way on the consoles that you can get RE-married? I read some posts on sites, trying to find it out, but alas a failure. One said to wait about a week where you 2 were living, which I bought 2 or so places (Jarl stuff of course) and since I couldn't figure out where we supposedly lived, besides Whiterun, I went to the other main places. I went to one, and I got a message or a note, "Letter of Inheretence" of someone IDK, which isn't who I married, unless I really married an old guy. Lol. Anyways, one post said I should get a carrier saying about how they found my husband/wife dead, where, and how or whatnot. I'm a wood elf, and apparently nobody likes a male wood elf besides old women and men, so instead of marrying an old woman, I married a guy. He was a good walking storage, and he knocked down a dragon and hammered his face. LMAO!!! ANYWAYS, I was wondering if anyone found a way to get RE-married in skyrim? So far, found no evidence that you can, besides on the PC. I would re-load my save, but it's SOO far behind. Lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx again everyone.

LP

PS. Lydia doesn't like wood elves either. :(

2. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try re-buying the amulet of mara in Riften.

3. shamz117

shamz117 Skyrim Pro Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    never thought you can re-marry in skyrim :|

4. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Supposedly you can.
    I have 2 Mara amulets, so that's covered. Lol.
    I'm wearing one, while talking to EVERYONE in each town, but nobody wants my body. Lol. Maybe cuz I'm now a werewolf, which I LOVE. Lol. Wish I could level up quicker though.

(Sorry to whoever moved the topic. Didn't mean to be a pain.)
    ;)

5. Genruh

Genruh Genяυн | 15 years old.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you're using PC there's a way in the console to get auto married. Or have them be marriageable and Lydia doesn't like anyone, before the games release, Lydia got glitched/bugged and couldn't be married.

From a video on youtube

Click on the person you want to marry. E.g: Lydia and do these setrelationshiprank player 4
    addtofaction 19809 1

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkboaZO3YQ

6. LPfan

LPfan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nah, using console. (360)
    Thanks though.