Get the all-new Der Eisendrache dynamic PS4 theme when you pre-order ‪#‎BO3Awakening‬: bit.ly/BO3Awakening

TruebloodPs4 Jan 21, 2016

1. TruebloodPs4

TruebloodPs4 News Hound
    55/94

Console:
    Playstation 4

Pre-order BO3 Awakening on the PS4 Store or own the Season Pass to get exclusive theme: Sony PlayStation has added Call of Duty:‪#‎BlackOps3‬ Awakening DLC to the PlayStation 4 store. Players that do not own the Season Pass can now preorder Awakening DLC. If you already own the Black Ops 3 Season Pass, you already own the DLC pack.

In addition to this, players that preorder Awakening DLC or own the Season Pass, you can get access to an exclusive Awakening DLC Dynamic Theme to use on your PlayStation 4 console.

PREORDER DLC 1 – AWAKENING OR PURCHASE THE BLACK OPS 3 SEASON PASS TO RECEIVE THIS EXCLUSIVE PS4™ DYNAMIC SYSTEM THEME, GIVING YOU A SNEAK PEEK AT THE DER EISENDRACHE ZOMBIES EXPERIENCE. https://www.facebook.com/CallofDuty/videos/1051612474900476/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  2. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Its stupid that PC and Xbox gotta wait another month.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Sony coining in on the timed exclusives

4. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    The 30 days before on the COD series offers, with Xbox actually got me to trade up to a Xbox 360 from a PS3, when mine had power issues that Sony wouldn't fix. Now I'm wondering why the hell Microsoft let that contract go. Couldn't they have appealed to get it extended longer before it ran out?