Gemini Autobuyer - Premium Version: 2.1

DarthJaro Oct 23, 2013

1. Da

DarthJaro Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi, iv tested the AB premium from yesturday, as it got released, till now this is what i spoted :

1) Database - working
    2) Sync - did checked it several times and it always worked ( prices accurancy depends on how many u tell the AB to sync, but most of times 99% accurate.) - Also very fast
    3) Buying and selling - works good - 30k made from yesturday on 2 chem cards and 1 palyer. one think is that sometimes it is not listing all the items from unassigned, both with coin protection on and off ( with on it isnt sending form unassigned to trade pile at all - when the auction is over it relist the item, but when there is place in trade pile it isnt sending unassign to trade pile and list them) ( alex pls check that )
    4) I have 2 other AB also and can tell that Alex one is fastest - ( did the same inventory on other two and alex's bought 2x times more items ).
    5) Me personally dont like the "funny texts". tu much infos in AB window and it is messing. ( my personal thing )
    6) My account is on PS3
    7) the BIN price is now Bin price not as in AB-13 the auction price.
    8) It dont remember the login
    9) after changing the price u need to logout and login againt to acctualy AB see new prices ( also when u add new item and try to sync it is only syncing the old ones )

Pls lets other share their information also what do they spoted.

2. o0

o0jonboy0o Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    2.1 premium still working for everyone? mine crashed after 20 mins and ever since its not noticing my license i have re-downloaded several times also....

everyone else's working?