Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 Video is Five Against All

madasahat Aug 2, 2011

1. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 Video is Five Against All

Featuring a new track from Ice-T's metal band, Body Count, this latest 'Five Against All' trailer shows some more Gears of War 3 Horde 2.0 action, which has you fortifying your position against increasingly tough waves of Locust and Lambent, purchasing new barriers and weapons to help you in holding back the tide.

The music in the trailer is appropriately titled 'The Gears of War' and will be available on the official game soundtrack when the game launches in September. “I've always been a big fan of the game and got to play a lot of the new one during development,” said Ice-T. “I play the character Griffin so when I was invited to also record a new track, the lyrics came pretty quick.”

Speaking of Griffin, Epic is also running a promotion whereby you can easily unlock a code to download Ice-T's character via Facebook. "Want to unlock Griffin (@FINALLEVEL's character) in @GearsofWar3? Get your Xbox LIVE token now on Facebook" tweeted Epic's Senior PR Manager, Dana Cowley. You can secure your Griffin download code now, by heading straight over to the official Gears of War 3 Facebook page and clicking the 'Like' button. Check out the new trailer first though.

Gears of War 3 is available worldwide on September 20th, 2011.