Gamesave Question

Lovanth3 Jul 20, 2013

1. Lovanth3

Lovanth3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a question about gamesaves. I want to start helping people out by uploading modded gamesaves, but I'm not sure how I should upload them...

For the Profile, Device, and Console ID, do I just set them all to "Null" or keep mine in there? Either way they wind up getting changed to that persons info, right?

(Also if im not in the right section for posting this, im sorry. I have a hard time navigating in forums >.<)

2. Na

Narianor Guest

I would say you can just leave the ID's as they are considering the people getting the gamesaves have a requirement to change them anyways. Can't wait to see what kind of gamesaves you bring to the table bud. :D
    Good luck.

Ignore my fail post and look at the awesome post under mine. :p

3. Lovanth3

Lovanth3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay. Thanks. ^_^ Ill be posting some soon, just gotta find out where to put them all o_e

4. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is the right place in the forum to ask questions about Xbox360 saves and content ;) I would delete/Null them, zero them out. Never know who downloads them, like someone from Microsoft ;)

Also we have tons of saves here [​IMG] (on the top righthand side of the Forum page) before uploading saves that are already on XPG :)

Post your saves here in this thread if your putting them all in one topic with a file hosting service ;)
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/forum/90-xbox-360-gamesaves/

If you want to upload to the site, which creates a support topic automatically:
    Click on Downloads at the top of the page[​IMG]
    After that page loads click[​IMG] it's at the top on the right, below your Log in name ;)
    Then just do what it say's :)
    As Narianor said, looking forward to what you upload :|

Also,Welcome to XPG :good2: , good community :friends: , members are very helpful ;) . Any questions :dntknw: Just ask in the appropriate sections and we will do our best to answer. :)
    Enjoy your time at XPGamesaves :yahoo:

Don't forget to hit the Rep [​IMG]button, please, when members help you or you use someone's content :|