Games like Far Cry 3 & Tomb Raider?

mickey79 Aug 2, 2013

1. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just wrapped up Single Player campaigns on both Far Cry 3 and Tomb Raider, and in recent memory, these turned out to be the most enjoyable gameplay experience; absolutely loved both titles. Tomb raider was a shocker; couldn't get enough of the Bow.

I was wondering, are there other games that are similar in pattern & gameplay? Part stealth / part action; lots of adventure - open world roaming, relics & other treasure hunting, skill+xp upgrades, and a good story line?

I've finished BioShock Infinite, Crysis 2/3, Fallout 3/Vegas, and all pre AC3 titles of AC. I know these titles are somewhat similar, although FC3 & TR took the cake for me at least.

I started Metro: Last Light and I have to say so far I'm horribly disappointed. Maybe starting it right after FC3 & TR was a bad idea. Another day it may have been fine, but right now I have to put it down for a while.

Please feel free to recommend something similar to start next.

Thanks!!

2. tori

tori Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    not sure haha. but i just got Farcry 3 and tombraider of the marketplace lastnight. hooked on tomb raider. :)

3. RestedwellPadawan

RestedwellPadawan Newbie
    5/47

Gamer
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    I'm a bit late in the thread. I think you are after openworld expansive games. There are loads of these games now, because you get a good return on investment with these since you can spend loads of time on it! I personally would recommended picking up the GTA series if you into mainstream, if not then crafting games would be another option. Its quite a way away from the action packaged oriented nature of farcry - but its expansive and will keep you going for a long time.

I did a quick google search for you and came up with this list, not the best, but has some good ones in it.

38 Games Like Far Cry 3 | Game Cupid