game save wanting to share

flaminfury Dec 30, 2013

1. fl

flaminfury Newbie
    0/47

so i have a diablo 3 game game save i would like to share but im new to this not really sure how to go about it if any1 can help im using horizon and i cant save my profile so i dont wana make it all 0's and also how to upload on this site

the reason im wanting to share this is because this site i found the most detailed tuts that i actually got wat i needed and then some and i thank you for that!

this game save is my actual playing main with a few mods from this web site ! he has not only the mods but a set of normal gear that if any1 wishes to continue to play normally instead of one shottying or just need gold/gems cause this guys maxed ;P

2. Aa

Aaron 0x539
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you're using a USB Stick then plug your USB into the xbox, configure it then go to your internal HD, COPY don't Move the gamesave to the USB then open either 360Revolution or Horizon, click Games and Diabo 3. Drag the gamesave to your desktop then unplug your USB from the computer. Drag the save into 360Rev or Horizon and make the profile ID and Console ID all 0's, rehash and resign.

Next add it into a winrar archive or even upload to either Mediafire or mega, your choice. Next you can just simply create a topic with the link and a Virus scan (Not too sure if it's necessary for Gamesaves but better safe than sorry.

You're done.

If however you're using an Internal, simply connect it via SATA or Transfer Cable, again use 360Revolution or Horizon and repeat the USB steps.