Game Review ll The Crew ll By XPGDaniel

OfficialSilas Jul 31, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    The Crew, an open and persistent world for racing across the Unites States. Just driving from coast to coast
    in-game will take an approximate of 90 Minutes which is one of the only games to ever include such a large time frame on a map. With that said, the campaign alone is 20 hours long and entails infiltrating criminal groups. The game will be available November 11th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The Crew will be running on all consoles with a 30 FPS rate and with amazing 1080p graphics.

[​IMG]

Missions
    Missions can be played alone, with friends or with online co-op matchmaking. The multiplayer mode allows gamers to create up to 8 player matches for racing and other gametypes. There are no in-game loading screans and pauses which is great news, because it now allows us to get straight into our games with no waiting time.
    [​IMG]

Cars
    Now, the moment most gamers have been wanting to see is the cars on The Crew, With an amazing entrance on E3 we where left with ideas and questions on what are going to see. Now I'm a car person and personally was flattered with what cars have been released for this game. Remember the cars currently out are just the start. They have said there are more to come in the future. To see the car list as there are a few, just click ----> ME<----

[​IMG]

My Rating (9.5 / 10)
    After watching all the E3 exclusive videos and watching heaps of gameplays and trailers, I think this game has a lot of potential and will bring a lot of attraction and attention to gamers. You don't need to know a lot about cars to play this game, it's build for your entertainment and to have fun and to experiment new gaming ways. I will be buying this game %100 and I'm really excited to play it myself!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014