Gain Subs On Youtube Join Team Media Today!

XPG Darkside Jan 5, 2014

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Team Media are Recuiting after the great success we have had so far within our great multi-gaming community.

At Team Media we are always looking out for new members with fresh ideas to help promote XPG on every platform.

We are a recognised group that have experience in Youtube, Twitter etc.

Our team has been around now for 5 months and we plan to stay alive for plenty more to come.

Currently we are looking for new members in the following sections.
    • Promoters
    • Editors
    • Graphics
    On the graphics side of Team Media we are looking for members talented in making YouTube intros and outro's, and who are able to make banners, thumbnails, icons ect.

Which will be used when posting our videos on the site and other social media platforms.

On the promotion side of Team Media we are looking for members who can promote our Site/Team via the social media platforms, i.e Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter if you are willing to promote our content.

And lastly editors we are looking for members who can bring the latest hands on gaming news, reviews, previews, and trailers to us via the mentioned platforms above.

If you feel you fit any of the criteria above please leave us a reply below our contact either myself or rocky via PM and we will get back to you.

Thanks Team Media.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  2. Bu

Bullet Guest

This is a great opportunity, no contracts , no bullcrap, just be part of an amazing team and boost your Youtube channel in the process....

WIN WIN!

3. HAWK zer0

HAWK zer0 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think I would fit in perfectly for the editor role, for some reason I always seem to find what's new in the gaming scene?

4. nnn

nnn XPG Fanatic (I'm very awesome!)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'd like to help out :)

5. UncleManes

UncleManes XP
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    HMU for promoters

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

If you want a position on the team then please post your interest here:<br><br>
    <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/95947-new-year-new-blood-team-media-is-recuiting/'>http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/95947-new-year-new-blood-team-media-is-recuiting/</a>