Free Xbox Live 1-month gold Accounts

hassan5994 Apr 8, 2013

1. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, idk if this was posted here before i did a quick little search and didnt find a post about it here but a friend of mine shared with me a way to make unlimited accounts with 1 month gold trials on them with out putting in any credit card info

First you need to change your locale to india by going to system settings -> Console settings from the dashboard

Then you need to create a new account
    -to save you the pain of creating a new email just type something random as the email and put "@jp.com" at the end (ex. asdfghjkl@jp.com) i think if you put gmail or something like that it will give you an error msg saying it doesnt exist but im not 100% on that

ok Finally once you put in the basic info it will ask you to upgrade to gold simply press "upgrade later" then it will go to a screen offering you a 1 month trial thats when you press yes or try it or whatever it says

it wont ask for any card info and you have your self 1 month for free

enjoy

and like i said if this has been posted and im just too challenged to realize then let me know so i can have this taken down :i-m_so_happy:

ok after i posted this i looked around a little more and i saw another post like this so a mod can close this or take it down or whatever that needs to be done sorry :/

2. Gualax23

Gualax23 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Already been posted

3. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i take it that you cant read well......re read sir