Free Game On Xbox One If You Buy Between 7th -13th September

Bullet Sep 4, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Not made the jump to the next gen yet? Still sitting on the fence? Well Microsoft are trying to encourage you guys off of the fence and to go buy an Xbox One console with a dangling carrot in the form of a 'Free Game'.

I know you are probably thinking theres a catch, it will be some crappy game that you probably wont even play. Well if you are thinking that, give your head a wobble and listen to me, because you can actually pick any game you want.... any game!

Microsoft are like pushers of hardcore narcotics that use that famous line 'The first one is free mayne...'. They have opened up that big old trench coat to reveal a plethora of video games for you to choose from, all you got to do is choose one that gets you buzzing. Maybe you are into first person shooters so you might want Titanfall or Call Of Duty: Ghosts, or maybe you are a sports fan so thelatest Madden would be more your bag.

Whatever games you are into, if you want ot take advantage of this latest offer from MS you will have to buy an Xbox One between the 7th and 13th of September from participating retailers in the U.S to qualify for a game worth $59.99 or lower for free.

Here are the terms:

*Offer valid September 7-September 13, 2014 at participating retailers with purchase of Xbox One, Xbox One with Kinect, Xbox One Madden NFL 15 bundle, or Xbox One Forza Motorsport 5 bundle. Free game must be a new, disc-based game for Xbox One, maximum retail value $59.99. Not valid for pre-order games. Limit one free game per eligible Xbox One purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers. Refurbished consoles or used games not included. See your local retailer for details.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Bullet your From the UK how come you always do these things that inform the USA only I never see you do these that are for us in the UK

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DelBoy" data-time="1409849089">
    <div>
    Bullet your From the UK how come you always do these things that inform the USA only I never see you do these that are for us in the UK
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Why would I limit my information to region? Its a great deal so why not tell people about it?

4. TheUnknownGamer

TheUnknownGamer Fear
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DelBoy" data-time="1409849089">
    <div>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    News is news, no matter the region :p

5. xDragonBladev

xDragonBladev Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    So us people who have had the system since launch don't get anything that's cool

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="xDragonBladev" data-time="1409892501">
    <div>
    So us people who have had the system since launch don't get anything that's cool
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Early adopters of the Xbox One got screwed! We had a mandatory Kinect which they now dropped , so we paid through the nose for it, also they are giving Japanese buyers of consoles 6 months free XBL!<br><br>
    Go figure!