Forza 5 is Free on Xbox One This Weekend

FatPat666 Sep 4, 2014

1. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Xbox Live Gold members will be able to play Forza Motorsport 5 for free this weekend, starting from 12:01am PDT this Thursday September 4 until midnight on Sunday September 7.

The Forza Motorsport 5 weekend will allow you to check out the full Forza experience with special in-game challenges, play against others online and build your achievements and Gamerscore. Throughout the weekend, you will have the chance to compete in a special multiclass endurance in-game race event, Grand Tour of Prague. Complete this endurance event and drive at least 130 miles in the race to earn a new title and badge for your Forza Motorsport 5 profile.

You can download Forza Motorsport 5 by visiting the Xbox Store and searching for Forza Motorsport 5. Download the title and put your racing skill to the test. And make sure to check out Forza Horizon 2 launching Sept. 30, 2014.

Source: Xbox Blog

2. dev

dev Troll XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Have to say this game is great took me a week to download it on my 5mb down speed but it was worth it ;)

3. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah the next gen games are not so kind. To those of use who still have slow connections. I already gameshare this and it's really fun to just set up Indy and race :gamer4: That endurance event is going to be fun.