Flashing an Xbox The Do's and Dont's? anyone wanna make a good tutorial?

thisguymods Jan 24, 2012

1. thisguymods

thisguymods Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    There is so many different tutorials and stuff out there and to me it is extremely important to do these types of things right.

Now I did try to flash my xbox years ago but had to many issues and just basically gave up after the 30th attempt..

I just wanna know how people who do this dont get banned. And if they do get caught is it there proftile and xbox that gets banned or is it just the xbox

What im truely wondering is there someone who has done this for along time that can share some information
    Like: What program to use
    What settings/to the exact
    How to prep your drive
    If any settings should be changed for all types of drive

Like maybe a tutorial on everything flashed xbox.
    What to do what not to do
    How to stay unbanned
    When and how often should I change or update my drive
    What if any games I shouldnt ever try to burn
    How to burn game backups
    How to stealth a game so that your not playing the same game as another live user
    How to get files off of a xbox disc to make a backup

Basically someone who has all the information/experience needed to stay safe on XBL

If there already is something like this point me to it
    I dont like watching youtube tutorials that have a 9 year old telling me that this is how to do this when I know that they just reup reup and forget to include crucial information.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a ck3 pro with a probe 3 and i use jungle flasher to do any and all of my drives. there is no one set of settings to follow since each drive has their own requirements, BUT, if you follow the included jungle flasher TuT that comes with each version of jungle flasher you can't really go wrong. They tell you what to push and when, what to look for, what the log should say, and they have pictures for each and every step. the thing you want to remember is never do a dash update with a flashed box until you hear on the forums that it is ok. Usually, not always, each dash update requires you to reflash your drive with a new custom FW from c4eva i.e. LT+, Lt+ 1.1, LT+ 3.0, and so on. To be on the safe side, flash your drive back to stock before doing any kind of dash updates.

You can check out Ccaveman84's topic here.

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/26453-ccaveman84s-lt30-and-abgx-v106-fw-tools-updatedownload-thread-slim-fw-released/