Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Review

Professor Sqil Mar 20, 2015

1. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    After nearly four years of the issuance of the game on a portable Sony the PSP surprised Square Linux issuing game Final Fantasy Type-0 on current generation hardware home a copy of the HD and development HexaDrive team, many people will get the game to experience a demo of Part XV of the series, but what about the game Final Fantasy Type-0? Is it worth the acquisition? Today we learn about it through a review of the game.

The last generation has not been kind to fans of games Final Fantasy or I am on a personal level did I loved the thirteenth in the series of the part and I had hoped to get a good experience with this title, at least as a "taste" of Part XV of the series, to start talking about the story being the play are role athletics Final Fantasy and RPG games in general, this story of the game to extend my profound experience of the world, where there are events Orience divided to four countries have both of them your own crystal and start wars between states.

Through the game will play members of the Class Zero Organization, a group of students Vermillion Peristylium and you have at the beginning of the protection of the Kingdom of your command, and then move between countries to fight the adventure, the fact can not commend too much on the story of the game Final Fantasy Type-0 is not in terms of content as a story and a way narrative, although the initially seen with a long scene of the listed events, but later events do not progressing well until the last chapters of the story, or at least until the middle of the events.

Game characters will not remember much, despite their diversity and even their designs are very accustomed to the fact Tetsuya Nomura without new here and perhaps the multiplicity of characters did not feel very much the key roles, there was not much of a correlation between the characters, even though the game offers many hours of gameplay.

Let's talk about the technical side of the game, the original game as we all know was issued on a portable Sony the PSP and it seems clear to the extreme here, this version is not Remake but HD version only and no matter how I tried Square Linux and development team, "Beauty" image, but the final result is not good, a lot and a lot of the motion blur to try to hide the graphical flaws, which makes the game very tiring to the eye and the fact that one of the first games that I feel the problems with it only in view of the screen.

Designs of the characters and the environment and everything seems very limited and not nice at all, the fact that very surprised the company launch the game of choice for the current generation devices, this game was a bad choice for that, and despite the fact that business is purely But as the version of digital stores it seemed more logical than Released complete a game this appearance.

Talking about the acoustics playing field some music provided by a very good, not the level of music composed by Final Fantasy series usual but not bad music in the game, but the voice acting can not be praised at all, some shots that are supposed to make them strong feelings make you think rapidly changing sounds of the Japanese and praise be to Allah that option is available in the game.

Let's talk about playing system, Well here can praise the game by providing a system fight very entertaining, does not exist for the exchange of roles here and play spin Action, or a mixture between a variety of playing styles we've seen previously athletics RPG where everything revolves quickly with the appointment of a special buttons strikes regular and Bewitchments as well as avoidance and identify the enemy to be attacked, playing style may be close to the Tales series of games, but somehow larger and much more map options.

The distinctive game is the multiplicity of options between the characters that you can use them, and you can set strikes different cardigans for implementation of wizard unusual of fire and ice or wizard defense such as energy Filling and protection and so on, also you can achieve some strikes to end the enemy quickly and at defeating the enemy is obtained the points to increase the capacity of your characters as always athletics Final Fantasy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.