Tags:

Final Fantasy 13 Request

JML003 Jun 30, 2013

1. JML003

JML003 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't suppose there's a lot of interest for a FF XIII save editor, since I can't seem to find a request or any recent posts for one. I've found two save editors on the site and neither work at all. Can't even load the save file into the program.

So, is there any chance of getting an editor? I don't really care much about a save file. I can just play the game myself for that. However, if someone wanted to make it easier for me: I really just want to max out the characters without taking the next several weeks to do it. The grinding is just so annoying. Takes way too long to level up in this game (thus the desire for a save editor that functions).

I know about the ones from Genesis. Both are broken. All other editor download posts are just dumb reposts of the work Genesis did. Something new would be wonderful. Something that functions is essential.

2. PlaguedEmbrace

PlaguedEmbrace Don Pellucci - SS
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Check Horizion for a save editor, but I remember there being one on the site, just use the search bar you might find it

3. JML003

JML003 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried, and I didn't find anything I hadn't already downloaded and tried. Maybe I'm overlooking, but I think the only ones on the site are from Genesis. There's a lot of people who have reposted the same editors, but they're just just the same one.

Oh well. I didn't expect there to be one, to be honest. FF13 didn't seem to generate a lot of interest, and certainly not long-lasting enthusiasm. Thanks anyway.

4. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    https://mega.co.nz/#!bc9knTYb!Rh3t4Q8uWIqskk-0TPDeqDS51Do9-qqzu8yqcXhR-7M

tested myself at least 20 times .. so dont say it doesn't work

5. JML003

JML003 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If it works, it works. But, it's not on this site. Never said there are no FFXIII editors anywhere on the web that work; just that the two here don't.

6. JML003

JML003 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay. So, if this program works properly... why can't I get it to work for me? I've tried several times, but it simply will not save my file. It will read it and it will load it, no problem. But the program can't save it. If I can't save the changes, I can't use them. Make the whole point rather moot.

I've had trouble with a lot of the editors on this site, and I'm seriously wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong of if my USB is corrupted. To find out, I cleared the cashe on the USB and reformatted it for the XBox again. I still encountered the same problems with this program (and most of the others I was having issues with).

Considering that I have two programs downloaded from here that work perfectly, I doubt I'm doing something wrong (unless this particular program requires me to work in an entirely different fashion that I've been). And since my USB seems to function fine, and my PC functions fine... I'm left with only one conclusion: the save editor program has to be flawed.

If you have a step-by-step procedure, I'll try that. Maybe I am doing something wrong. But, like I said, it works for other programs.

7. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    upload me your save mate ill take a look at it

8. su

supabob Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a save editor I downloaded like a month or so ago I'll look for the link. It works like a bomb EVERYTIME

Sent from my GT-N7105