Fifa 15 Release Date announced!

OfficialSilas Aug 4, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    185/188

Console:
    Other
    FIFA 15 Release Confirmed!

Fifa 15 has been released. Coming out in November 23. Fifa is the game that everybody is currently
    talking about as it has some amazing new features included this year. In my opinion, I'm very excited for this game to be released as I'm a major FIFA fan and love to play it 24/7. The game as I said recently has some new and improved features which include.

Emotional Intelligence

With emotional reactions from FIFA 14, they have been completely re-designed with 600 bran new reactions that players would do in real life. They have also pivotal moments on the pitch which include, Bad tackles, missed and also epic goals.

Agility & Control
    Players will now react and move with improved balance and closer control when in possession, this should give personality to the game's superstars. Keeping the ball while printing or when looking for an opening in close-touch situations.

Man-to-man Battles

Dispossessing your opponent is more rewarding and physical. Intercepting the ball with possession tackles. It will also include shirt pulling with a new and improves visible cloth technology, new shoulder barges and fall physics.

Correct contacts

The movement of the ball in FIFA 15 has changed since FIFA 14. Giving the game better accuracy in the spin, curl and flight of the football as it moves realistically after contact.

Set piece control
    Take control of off-the-ball teammates during throw-ins, corner and free-kicks so they're better places to receive a pass and create the best attacking opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
  2. da1e85

da1e85 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    September 23rd you mean in the us and a couple of days after that everywhere else please post correct info

3. XPG Paddy

XPG Paddy FTP Staff Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox
    September 26 in the UK, September 25 in Europe and September 23 in North America.