Fifa 14: How to make Profit

Internet Aug 6, 2013

1. Internet

Internet Gamer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello guys :p,this is basically just a kind of guide on how to gain profit on the web app when released. This guide will include what cards to buy and what not.

Contracts: At the start of the Web App these cards will go for around 100-150 coins which means profit. Buy alot as they are cheap and a few days after the release of the game they will go for around 300-400

Fitness: Again the same concept as with contracts, try to get squad fitness as they probably go for 1k and you can sell them for 2-4k after release.

Sebastion Bassong: Judging by Fifa 13 he will be alot, if he remains silver but him for around 2k and after release sell him for 10k + but if hes gold buy him for 0.5-1.5k and sell him for 5k +

Assaidi (Liverpool): I am an Everton fan however I may buy him, since he has had a poor season he may be downgraded to a silver if so people will want him because of his 5 star skill moves, so buy him for under 20k and sell him for 70-80k after release.

Joe Hart: This is a risky one as in Fifa 12 he wasn't that good and didn't go for much however on Fifa 13 he went for 10k and after release he went for 30-40k

Akinenwa: This guy is beast, he is the strongest player on Fifa, try to buy him for 1-2k and because of Ksi's videos everybody will want him so then sell for 8k+

Also buy players who you think may not be in packs for long

Last method Autobuyer: You can also buy the XPG Autobuyer and you can earn around 500k a day.

2. thewatcher

thewatcher Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    How comes you only listed them 4 players? I think if you know the market from FUT13 you can implement it in FUT14 also.

And like you said if all else fails you can always use an AB :)

3. Internet

Internet Gamer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think they are the main tips for beginners so listed them :)

4. thewatcher

thewatcher Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Fair doess 1 thing you should put - which is a gem! Buy players who you think may not be in packs for long, I made a nice bit of coins buying & selling Raul Meireles (Chelsea) as he moved to Fenerbahce! Not just knowing the FUT market but the transfer market in general!