billybob1237 Jul 13, 2013

1. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    FIFA 14 UK Cover Art Revealed Next Monday

[​IMG]
    Electronic Arts will reveal who will be joining Lionel Messi on the cover of the UK edition of FIFA 14 next Monday.
    The company have already revealed the global box art, featuring the Barcelona superstar, who will be flanked by additional players specific to each region.
    Last year, the UK cover featured Messi along with Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.
    And EA have teased who the latest UK cover stars may be with a short trailer, which you can watch below.
    FIFA 14 promises to be the most groundbreaking iteration in the series so far. Featuring a new physics engine known as the “Ignite Engine”, the popular football title promises improved graphical and gameplay changes with more realistic player movement and shooting.
    According to EA, FIFA 14 is the “most authentic football game in history,” with stadiums that “come alive” and help influence matches.
    Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez will join Messi on the North American versions of FIFA 14, which launches on September 24th.
    Fans in Europe can get their hands on a copy three days later, on September 27th.
    FIFA 14 will launch on Android, iOS, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Wii, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.

2. twistviper

twistviper Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I think it should be Bale or RVP I know none are British, Bale (welsh) meh but both had amazing seasons in the first English division (BPL)

3. Ba

Barthanes Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yep, I reckon it would be Bale on the cover; if not, then RVP.