Feeling a little concern!

Deh Deh Feb 13, 2016

1. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hopefully I can rant here, if not I apologize! These last couple of days I have been feeling a little depressed lately. In Augest I've lost my father due to prostrate cancer, and recently I find out that I might have MSK(sponge kidneys) that I can develop kidney stones pretty easy. But thank-God I haven't passed anything yet! So I change my diet and I lay off the junk food/beer and taking less salt.. Then I noticed I have been loosing weight. It could be, that I'm not eating much junk-food as usual. But it's getting me concern, I just want to be back to myself again and live without worrying about my problems..Hopefully my health isn't in danger. I gotta stay positive! And believe everything will be ok.. I went to see my doctor plenty of times. And there not worry too much about it.. Keep on telling me to drink lots of water. Anyways thanks to anyone who took the time to look into my thoughts/topic..

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Stay positive and game more ;)

3. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    sorry to hear about your recent loss of a parent
    so feeling down and depressed is a normal reaction as far as the weight loss goes that could just be down to change of diet and not eating as much junk food
    try focus on a diet that will help you bulk up a little and see if that helps your mood and feelings

if your still finding your not gaining weight i would go back to see the doctor and if your not truly satisfied ask for a second opinion ;)

i know this is easier said than done but try hang in there and stay positive m8 ;)

trust me iv been through hell and back a few times and life does and will get better
    try hang in there m8 and keep ya chin up

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

More gaming is always a good thing!!! Hope things get better for you Deh Deh. I'll pray for you while I am gaming how's that LOLOL.

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

Have a month of XPG Gold Membership to keep your spirits up ;)

6. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Been through the whole cancer thing myself and I guess I am one of the lucky ones that made it. Sorry to hear about you dad. Chin up ;)

7. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Ahh shucks!! You guys are the best!!! It feels great to have ppl giving out positive vibes! Thanks Enigma, Ricky, and Rocky!! Again thanks Rocky for the gift, it will defently get my spirits up.. I'm glad you guys are around.. Lol trying no tot tear up! Have yourself a good weekend everyone. I know my weekend just got a little better :)

8. Ro

Rocky Guest

Get on Zombies, Its Double XP and Double Weapon XP :)

9. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Lol yup I was on it this morning! So I might just hop back on and get more XP! ;)

10. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Life may hit you hard but, it's about what you do thereafter that defines you. ;) Keep moving forward.

11. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That sucks dude. We are all here for you so don't worry ;)

12. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I did a blood test last week and I got my test results in, and everything was ok! I even told him if I was loosing anything in my urine he said no, everything looks fine. That put a huge smile on my face, I'm so glad that it was good news. :)

13. weedkilla

weedkilla XPG Weedkilla
    95/188

Chef
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    sorry to hear about your loss m8 but glad you got some good news with your result were all here for ya chin high and game on :)

14. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks weedkilla :) My spirites are still up! Hope everyone weekend is a good one

15. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Maybe this will bring your spirits up even higher........Just had my 6 month checkup I am still cancer free. ;) ;) ;) ;)

16. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's very awesome!!! ;) great news, glad everything went well

17. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Sorry for double posting on this, but just letting you all know that. I'm prolly going to be spending some less time on this site... Makes me sad lol.. But pretty soon I'm going to be a full time foster parents to a 3 year old... And wow lol they sure do have a lot of energy.. Me and girlfriend got to see him this weekend.. So right now We're watching over him. It really hit me this morning. I almost got overwhelm! In how much is going to take, for me to love him and take care of him.. I just gotta take it one day at a time. Again thanks for Listening guys ;)