Far Cry 4 Escape From Durgesh DLC Out Now

Bullet Jan 13, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Far Cry 4 Escape From Durgesh DLC is available now on Xbox Live. The add on costs £7.99 / $10 or if you are a season pass holder you will be able to download this with no further costs.
    Far Cry 4 is an amazing game, and I have been waiting patiently for this DLC since Ubisoft announced it, so lets take a look at what you get in this add on.

In this new Far Cry 4 content, Ajay and Hurk find themselves defenceless in the dangerous world of Kyrat after being captured, tortured and stripped of their weapons in Yuma’s prison. Waking in a tower with no idea where you are, and with no weapons you slowly come around to Pagan Min's voice......

"Wakey, wakey Ajay.... I must apologize for Yuma, she stepped out of line back at Durgesh", states Pagan as you begin to come around and release you have no weapons, and no idea whats going on. Pagan fills you in on the plot and tells you that you have just 30 minutes to reach an extraction point.

There are many ways you can increase your time in the game, you can collect propaganda posters or do Karma events which will add time to the 30 minute timer. Its a good idea to do the game in co-op mode because when you reach the extraction point Yumas army is going to waiting for you.

So you have buddied up, done missions to get bonuses and have reached the extraction point, well the fun is only just starting because the timer is going to reset to 10 minutes and you and your buddy (if you have one) will need to hold the extraction point until the timer runs out so that the helicopter can take off.

The idea of the game here is to do as many missions as possible on your way to the extraction point as completing these will give you vital bonuses such as exploding barrels, or wild animals that will help you in the end. Doing these missions will of course eat into your time and as I stated earlier you can earn extra time by doing karma missions, or grabbing propaganda posters which add a minute of time.

Check out this official Ubisoft walk-through guide to Far Cry 4 Escape From Durgesh:

http://youtu.be/nK_vzqB9_G4

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. XPG0

XPG0 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    time to get my far-cry 4 back out and have a smash