Preview 'Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon' box art.

XPG Darkside Mar 31, 2013

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon's artwork has appeared online.

The B-movie-inspired cover design, which surfaced on the NeoGAF forums, suggests that the mystery project will be a radical departure from last year's first-person shooter.

[​IMG]

Ubisoft is yet to officially announce Blood Dragon, but the title is believed to be a downloadable spinoff from Far Cry 3.

A listing for the game recently appeared on the Brazilian ratings board with an 18+ rating for drugs, sex and extreme violence. Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC were listed as launch platforms.

Achievements for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon have also leaked online, supporting claims that the title will be a standalone spinoff rather than a DLC expansion.

Far Cry 3 sold more than 4.5 million copies when it was released last year, prompting Ubisoft to announce that it will be working on additional entries in the series.

Source Digital Spy.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    This should be pretty interesting

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

3. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It Released 12/4/12 and was the best shooter I played ;) till Bioshock Infinite released, I'm disappointed that there will be no Dlc for Far Cry 3 :fail: , Although after looking at the achievement list, it sounds interesting - After looking at the box art, I'm not anymore looks like Saints Row 4 :cry: Ubisoft only cares about Assassin's Creed games Dlc and not games that made them - Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Far Cry. I know they recently put out GR: Future Soldier :thumbsdown: - But that wasn't Ghost Recon :arr: