1. Burrows

Burrows Like A Boss Lifetime Gold
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    * What does TU mean?
    TU is a common abbrevation for title update.

* There are so many updates for my game. How do I know which update is the right one?
    The best way to know which update is the right one for you, is to know the Media-ID of your game.
    RECOMMENDED: If you don't know the Media-ID of your game, the second best way to find out which update is the right one, is to look at the region of the title update. Use the following region/country mapping as a guideline:

•PAL: Europe, Australia and some countries in Asia and Africa
    •NTSC-U: United States and Canada
    •NTSC-J: Japan and some countries in Asia
    You should download the newest versions of the title updates that correspondends to your region. For example, if your game is from USA you should download the those title updates, where region is NTSC-U or Region Free. The XBOX 360 console is clever enough to pick the right update for you in the end ;).

* Do I need those older updates, too?
    Updates are commulative. This means that you only need the newest title update. So if there is a TU1 and a TU2 you'll only need to download TU2 because TU1 is already included in TU2.

* I've done everything as described but the update didn't work?

First, check if you got the right update and moved it correctly onto your usb stick. If you are completly sure, that you've done everything correctly, you can clear the cache of your storage device by going to dashboard/settings/storage/maintainance

• Like Like x 3
  2. 2t

2taba Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello
    i want to know afther i transered the Title update on my USB , how should i know that the update is detected by the game?

3. sr

sr16inside Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you

4. sr

sr16inside Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cool