Fallout 4 Price Slashed 24 Hours After Reveal

Bullet Jun 4, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Bethesda revealed Fallout 4 less than 24 hours ago, and a UK retailer has already slashed the price of the game with amazing discounts on the anticipated title for both Xbox One and PS4 consoles.

No recommended retail price has been confirmed yet, but we would expect that the RRP would be around £60 at launch, you can however reserve a copy of Fallout 4 for a mere £39.85 for next gen consoles, links for this amazing deal can be found below.
    Fallout 4 is set in Boston, Massachusetts, we know this from the reveal trailer where the Statue of Paul Revere and the Boston State House with its unique Golden Dome can be seen.
    A character wearing the Vault 111 jumpsuit armed with what looks like either an assault rifle or a modified laser rifle meets a dog and heads off into the distance.

We have the links for both the Xbox One and PS4 version of Fallout 4 at the amazing price of £39.85 so click away and grab yourself an absolute bargain, Fallout 4 is certainly worth picking up at that price!

Fallout 4 on PS4 for £39.85

Fallout 4 on Xbox One for £39.85

What did you think of the reveal trailer, will you be getting the game? Let us know in the comments below.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  2. Ro

Rocky Guest

I think this will be a miss for me, This game is going to be time consuming and I will not get the time to play it ;)

3. zesp4

zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Nice Share! I also think the dog is his companion from fallout 3, and he was actually searching for items for the player. But that's just what i thought. Sequels and all :p

4. Bu

Bullet Guest

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="XPG Zesp" data-time="1433412204">
    <div>
    Nice Share! I also think the dog is his companion from fallout 3, and he was actually searching for items for the player. But that's just what i thought. Sequels and all :p
    </div>
    </blockquote>

It defo looks to follow on from Fallout 3.

5. ThaGhost

ThaGhost Producer/CEO GetMoneyCrewZ Studios Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Finnally another Fallout release