Fallout 4 player maps (almost) all of the underwater realm

Nasyr Dec 15, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    The bulk of the shots are blurry, as underwater scenery tends to be, because the gamer (Lavonicus) plays Fallout 4 on a PS4 and thus can't use "noclip" to dispel the effect. And unfortunately, he didn't stumble across any great secrets, although an interesting mystery did come up in the form of a "one of a kind sphere" with some writing on it, half-buried in the muck. It appears to say "New!" but new what? (There's a video showing exactly how to get to the sphere on YouTube, if you want to check it out yourself.)​
    Lavonicus said his travels cover close to 100 percent of Fallout 4's underwater realm, but promised to resume his deep-diving in DLC follow-ups, which he predicted will contain proper aquatic locations.​
    "In the past for Fallout 4 you have shown concept art of underwater content and through mods we have found out there is a Harpoon gun that was supposed to be in the game," he wrote. "It may not be in the game currently, but I know we'll have underwater content eventually in DLC. When that time comes, I'll spend my time combing through the water content of the DLC until I find it."​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I will try to find this as well, and see if I can make a home base out of it.